Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 18th September 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks for the game Stuart, was very enjoyable!

and I apologise for my gang seeming to come out better even when I lost..... quickly!
Likewise AP - it was quick (once you factor out my natural tardiness), brutal and above all enjoyable!
Aye, it most definately was, and those tunnels really did cause my gang a lot of trouble!

But next time....... MWAH-HAHAHAHAHA.......

at least everyone got a biscuit after though!
Cheers for the game Ben, even if we didn't finish!
No worries mate, was a great scrap, no idea which way it would have gone.

Timing wasn't helped by your landing a barrage on my ASM sergeants head and inflicting 9 wounds, most of which I tried to Look Out Sir and then take my Save followed by FNP, god knows how many rolls that was! It just reinforces my feeling that LOS is a rubbish rule that just wastes time and requires a ton of extra rolls.

I also learnt a lot more about IG and their damn plasma guns!
Yeah, it's funny, it's always the plasma guns they remember ... haha. Yeah I am developing a hatred for LOS.
First visit to the club yesterday! Just wanna say thanks to everyone for being welcoming even tho i got owned in my game! Will deffo b there next week!!

Cheers guys!!
(19-09-2012, 10:48 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]First visit to the club yesterday! Just wanna say thanks to everyone for being welcoming even tho i got owned in my game! Will deffo b there next week!!

Cheers guys!!

Great to meet you Nick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4